hell0x frenx... i have to sae tat im sorry to tell those who ask me if im attached or single.. !! especially to joyce !! sorry... i didnt mean to lie to u tat i didnt stead with adam ! ... i juz dun wan to let ppl noe... but ... i cant help it to keep tat "secret" as i wan to let it out... we did go out ... as couples.. .cuz we are couple... im really sorry to lie... i didnt want u all to think tat im those hongster type as like ... juz break.. dhen got new stead.... haiix... maybe for all i noe.. was wads good for me... and neglect wad adam was thinking abt... Sorry adam ! i didnt mean to hurt ur feelings !! forgive me will u... im sorry ! really... haiix... i juz wanna sae.. ADAM KOH CAI PING !! I LOVE U !! AND I REALLY DO !! PLS DONT DOUBT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU !! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU !! I DIDNT NOE ITS SO HARSH FOR YOU.. IM SORRY TAT I AM SELFISH... ABOUT HIDING OUR RELATIONSHIP IN ORDER NOT TO LET THEM NOE !! IS NOT UR FAULT !! IS ME.. IM THE SELFISH ONE!! SO IM SORRY !!
having a headache... with slight fever... and still persevering de pain !! ... wondering how am i suppose to attend tomorrow's training... arghx !!
hell0x frenx... i have to sae tat im sorry to tell those who ask me if im attached or single.. !! especially to joyce !! sorry... i didnt mean to lie to u tat i didnt stead with adam ! ... i juz dun wan to let ppl noe... but ... i cant help it to keep tat "secret" as i wan to let it out... we did go out ... as couples.. .cuz we are couple... im really sorry to lie... i didnt want u all to think tat im those hongster type as like ... juz break.. dhen got new stead.... haiix... maybe for all i noe.. was wads good for me... and neglect wad adam was thinking abt... Sorry adam ! i didnt mean to hurt ur feelings !! forgive me will u... im sorry ! really... haiix... i juz wanna sae.. ADAM KOH CAI PING !! I LOVE U !! AND I REALLY DO !! PLS DONT DOUBT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU !! I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU !! I DIDNT NOE ITS SO HARSH FOR YOU.. IM SORRY TAT I AM SELFISH... ABOUT HIDING OUR RELATIONSHIP IN ORDER NOT TO LET THEM NOE !! IS NOT UR FAULT !! IS ME.. IM THE SELFISH ONE!! SO IM SORRY !!
having a headache... with slight fever... and still persevering de pain !! ... wondering how am i suppose to attend tomorrow's training... arghx !!